The Student Volunteer/Intern:
- Must have permission of the institution at which he/she is enrolled to participate in the program.
- Must be enrolled not less than half time in a course of study related to the work to be performed.
- Must be a recent graduate or currently attending a trade school, technical or vocational institute, junior college, college, university or other accredited educational institution.
- Recognizes that the services performed will not be compensated by the agency.
- Must be willing to sign a written document of agreement between The 16th Bar and the student and his/her educational institution outlining the responsibilities of each.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age.
Applications will only be considered if they are complete: Please email below criteria to Frankie@the16thbar.com
1) Portfolio (include illustrations and photos of completed projects)
2) Cover Letter (explaining why we should choose you to intern for The 16th Bar)
4) Tell us who you are and why you would make a strong intern. Be creative! You should include why you are pursuing your career, why we should choose you to represent The 16th Bar, and anything else we should know about you!
To qualify for an appointment, head to www.Facebook.com/The16thBar ”LIKE” the fan page, and email the following to Frankie@the16thbar.com
3 photos of yourself (please see below)
Resume (Any level of experience is welcome)
Paragraph describing yourself (please see below)
CASTING FEMALE MODELS:
Must be between the ages of 18-35 years old
Must be between five feet and five feet five inches in height (This is a petite ready to wear line, if you exceed our height requirement your application will not be considered.)
34-24-36 measurements are preferred but not mandatory
Three photographs of yourself
A close-up of your face
A full-length photograph of your entire (clothed) body
A full-length photograph of you wearing a swimsuit
One of these three photographs may be in black and white.
Content: Tell us who you are and why you would make a strong spokes-model. Be creative! You should include why you are pursuing modeling, why we should choose you to represent The 16th Bar, and anything else we should know about you!
Thank you for your interest, good luck, and we look forward to meeting you!